DiaperDerm is available at these retail locations in St. Louis:
Kirkwood Deli and Convenience
DiaperDerm has a no hassle money back guarantee. Dr. Light’s all-natural cream is guaranteed to work on even the most extreme diaper rash.
The DiaperDerm Story
While treating babies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at his Saint Louis hospital, Dr. Light recognized the need for a gentle, effective diaper rash cream.
Ever mindful of his patients’ needs, Dr. Light created DiaperDerm. Its five ingredient formula is dye-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free for sensitive new skin.
When parents continued to ask for his special cream after leaving the hospital, he created DiaperDerm. Since 1989, DiaperDerm has been a trusted choice for parents and hospitals.
DiaperDerm is now available nationwide in 8 oz. jars. Click the button below to purchase DiaperDerm on Amazon.
5 Natural Ingredients:
- Petrolatum, to protect and soothe irritated skin.
- Zinc oxide, to protect the irritated skin from outside moisture.
- Lanolin, to moisturize and protect the skin.
- Vitamin A, to stimulate skin repair and growth.
- Vitamin D, to rejuvenate and nourish skin cells.
Dr. Light, a Saint Louis pediatrician, developed DiaperDerm in 1989 to treat newborns. His FDA approved simple formula is safe and effective for treating diaper rash.
Get In Touch
- Kirkwood Deli and Convenience
- Dierbergs Markets